• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,656 posts in this topic

On 8/22/2020 at 4:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

But the stone does have his initials on it! 

Must be the early rendition of having a wristband with your name and address :banana: don't forget you're Frahkensteen! 

I bet Big Franky would be very valuable now , I think I will check out the prices on EBay to see if there are any there for sale or sold listings👍👍😷

Strange Adventures #50-what the actual :censored: ?
Giant robot shows up and starts demolishing stuff in the city-the army shows up to fire at him and for some reason the soldiers decide to.......take their shirts off??

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.15.24 PM.png

Later we get this panel-because we all know there are plenty of planets in the Solar System with seas islands and forests-

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.22.12 PM.png

Good Lord ~choke~ in the same issue we get this panel-and of course they got their parents permission to travel around the solar system with some strange dude they had never met before because in the next panel they are doing exactly that.

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.25.56 PM.png

THREAD OVER!  this dude who is just a robber with no science background whatsoever just builds a timestop watch while in prison!!!
Hey no need to explain how something happens, DC, merely say "I figgered it out in prison".  Using tiny advanced electronics one would normally encounter in a prison cell-

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.39.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.39.42 PM.png

5 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I got MY time-stop watch like everyone else: from an old curio shop in Tibet.

I believe you can occasionally pick them up from random strangers in American sports bars.

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I believe you can occasionally pick them up from random strangers in American sports bars.

Counterfeits. They’ll stop time for you, sure, but everyone knows they’re cheap knock-offs.

18 hours ago, kav said:

NO!!!  This is not how the Moon works!!! :makepoint:

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.31.31 PM.png

WTF?????  Alan Hart, you're an id!ot.

I once worked with a guy like a guy like this.  I told him a "full" moon will ALWAYS be rising opposite the sunset.  And he told me "No, when I lived in Colorado there were many times the full moon was high in the sky at sunset."  You can't argue with guys like this.

Edited by gadzukes

30 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

WTF?????  Alan Hart, you're an id!ot.

I once worked with a guy like a guy like this.  I told him a "full" moon will ALWAYS be rising opposite the sunset.  And he told me "No, when I lived in Colorado there were many times the full moon was high in the sky at sunset."  You can't argue with guys like this.

No you cannot.  even if you use a flashlight, a basketball and an orange to demonstrate, they still will not compute.

22 minutes ago, kav said:

No you cannot.  even if you use a flashlight, a basketball and an orange to demonstrate, they still will not compute.

THAT'S WHAT I DID!!!!  I got out a flashlight and a tennis ball to explain it to him but he couldn't grasp the concept!!!!

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

THAT'S WHAT I DID!!!!  I got out a flashlight and a tennis ball to explain it to him but he couldn't grasp the concept!!!!

See I knew it.
I have dealt with dolts.
My god trying to explain to one fool that no the moon landing wasnt fake.
"OH YEAH THEN WHY IS THERE NO PICS OF THE LANDER USING THE HUBBLE??"
"Um because the resolution of Hubble at distance of 240,000 miles is abt the size of 1/2 a football field"
"OH YEAH THEN HOW COME IT CAN SEE TINY GALAXIES MILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS AWAY?"
"Um because those are time lapse pics using CCD enhancement"
"OH YEAH WELL WHY CANT THEY DO THAT ON THE MOON THEN??"
"Um because the moon is far too bright to do time lapse pics-you would end up with just a completely white image"
"OH YEAH-"

It never ends-ever.

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:
4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

A book should be published about the ‘science’ of DC Comics.

Oh man...... Ken you might be on to something.  That's brilliant!

I have to admit this would be a pretty good book.

6 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Then, a companion volume, ‘The Silver Age ‘Science’ of Stan Lee’.

Followed by 'the strange psychology of SA characters' featuring nuggets like parents giving permission to go on a space jaunt around the solar system with some dude who just says he can do that without even meeting him and not thinking he's just some serial killer-

19 hours ago, kav said:

Good Lord ~choke~ in the same issue we get this panel-and of course they got their parents permission to travel around the solar system with some strange dude they had never met before because in the next panel they are doing exactly that.

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 11.25.56 PM.png

I think they’re being played. He’s going to take them to Mars, in order to avoid having to pay for the trip afterwards. That’s the twist ending.