• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,656 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2020 at 5:36 PM, gadzukes said:

Please, please, please, tell me that all the Amazons on Paradise Island don't still wear these ridiculous helmets.  

Are the helmets supposed to be B**bs or B*tts? Or both?  So dumb.  (maybe this was a visual joke by one of the artists?)

If there was a male soldier on the island I suppose he would look like Bullet Man?

1.jpg

I thought they had balls on the brain!  :wink:

2 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

When he finally got the antidote I hope he paid her back in kind for that peppermint stick!  :wink:

Well it's DC so the actual antidote was Stupidman had to get angry.  Lotus Lane threw the supposed antidote bottle on the ground busting it and Stupidman said he never wanted to see her again etc then Lotus had to explain well this is DC so we had to make you angry Stupidman.  Kind of a Hulk ripoff if you aks me.

5 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

After the bait and switch he went monk mode!  :wink:

monte got the full monte that night.

Just now, Coverless 9.8 said:

Sometimes one snake is enough!  

Sam Jackson would have dealt with them snakes!!!

8 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

Dagwood- I know!  I'm saving that for dessert! :wink:

If you keep posting here  you're going to get Greggied!!!

On 5/5/2020 at 3:00 AM, kav said:

FF #4 we're supposed to believe Namor just forgot who he was for 20 years and then magically remembered also had no inclination to even enter the ocean once, also that flame can be controlled so precisely-even if johnny storm could control his flame to 'within a hair's width', that still would not nullify the radiant and convective heat transfer which would scorch the dude.  Do those flames look like they are precisely controlled?  No they look like regular flames licking all over the place:

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 11.56.12 PM.png

Ps we're also supposed to believe Namor/skid row bum would just sit there like a cretin while some dude's hand ignited then started waving it in his face.  I call BS.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:06 AM, gadzukes said:

Has Marvel ever done the comic, "Namor, the skid row bum years"?  There's bound to be some interesting storylines.

The world's greatest swimmer spent years drowning his sorrows, but he never took his bourbon with water!  :wink:

On 6/1/2020 at 4:53 PM, gadzukes said:

Adventure Comics 346

Karate Kid is auditioning for the Legion.  His "power"..... being really good at Karate & Judo.

And then he chops an "I-Beam" in two.  Wait...wha?  Mastering Karate let's you chop I-Beams?  (I think Karate Kid brought a Balsa wood shaped I-Beam and painted it black.)

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

Macchio meets machismo!  :wink:

On 6/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, gadzukes said:

Another Legion of Superheroes audition.

The "Tusker"!   He is obviously where Marvel got the idea for Wolverine's retractable claws.

So..... when the Tusker retracts his tusks.... where do they go in his skull?

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

Brace yourself!  Tusker and Rogue would make a good couple!  At least she'd never have to worry about kissing him, but it does take tooth to tangle!  :wink:

On 6/11/2020 at 11:26 AM, gadzukes said:

Dumb Dumb Dumb idea for a story!!!!

Aquaman answers a distress call on a boat and finds a Clown has passed out and needs a Blood Transfusion.  Once finished the clown gets all of Aquaman's powers.

For starters...... WHY would a clown in full costume even BE on a boat??????

Secondly, since when does losing consiousness require a blood transfusion????

Thirdly, how does a blood transfusion give you the power to breathe underwater?????

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

It turns out blood really is thicker than water!  Now who's the clown?!  :wink: