• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,656 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2020 at 6:13 AM, gadzukes said:

-To swing the bat she would have turn the back of her head towards the pitcher, but then she wouldn't see the ball (maybe she hears the ball coming?).

Could play by sense of smell-

I always found this panel from Avengers 166 ridiculous AF-Count Nefarious or whatever takes everything the Avengers throw at him-uru mallets, wonder man, repulsive rays, and -- nuthin.
Then the Vision merely falls on him (terminal velocity = 200mph) and BOOM he's out cold.  I call BS based upon F=MA.

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 2.08.01 PM.png

Edited by kav

14 minutes ago, kav said:
On 9/26/2020 at 8:13 AM, gadzukes said:

-To swing the bat she would have turn the back of her head towards the pitcher, but then she wouldn't see the ball (maybe she hears the ball coming?).

Could play by sense of smell-

Don't hear no buzz and bells, got the intuition plays by sense of smell, never seen her fall!

That deaf dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball!!

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Don't hear no buzz and bells, got the intuition plays by sense of smell, never seen her fall!

That deaf dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball!!

If she aint got no distractions, I can see how it would be possible.

Edited by kav

3 hours ago, kav said:

I always found this panel from Avengers 166 ridiculous AF-Count Nefarious or whatever takes everything the Avengers throw at him-uru mallets, wonder man, repulsive rays, and -- nuthin.
Then the Vision merely falls on him (terminal velocity = 200mph) and BOOM he's out cold.  I call BS based upon F=MA.

He possibly also shifted to maximum density as well.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

He possibly also shifted to maximum density as well.

nope it just said he made his body 'hard as diamond'.  If he had struck far harder than uru mallets he should have plowed like a mile underground.  nope.

If he had struck the ground hard enough to KO this impervious dude that his immaterial form could not penetrate it would be like an asteroid striking earth-the explosion would have been tremendous.

Just now, kav said:

nope it just said he made his body 'hard as diamond'.  If he had struck far harder than uru mallets he should have plowed like a mile underground.  nope.

The suggestion was on the right track, though.

Just now, Ken Aldred said:

The suggestion was on the right track, though.

Just say 'vision increases his density to neutron star level', show him plowing 5 miles under earth.  we can even do without the massive explosion.  I could swallow that.

36 minutes ago, catman76 said:

How about a ridiculous cover? I never care about the logic in comics it's not important at all, but then there is this cover. Is Hot Stuff buried under ground? Is the ground sliced and he is next to the it? What the heck is going on? lol

Devil-Kids-Starring-Hot-Stuff-2-NICE-FIN

I have to go with the ground slice.  Nothing else makes sense.  Not that that makes a whole hell of a lot of sense.

5 hours ago, kav said:

And kinda weird that she would scream 'The Vision!'  Don't think his first name was The O.o

On 10/2/2020 at 7:54 PM, s-man said:

And kinda weird that she would scream 'The Vision!'  Don't think his first name was The O.o

"Hi The Batman how R you today?" :roflmao:
Reed Richardson: "The Thing!  Get in here immediately!!  Omg!"

Edited by kav

9 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Not sure if this was posted in the thread already. Didn’t feel like looking through 75 pages

Kirby goodness 😁

D623D544-70B4-451B-B0F2-2E2946FF5F3F.jpeg

yes we went over that one and showed the orig panel-this is photoshopped.

48 minutes ago, kav said:

yes we went over that one and showed the orig panel-this is photoshopped.

Ah gotcha, thanks!

Saw it on a FB post, so that explains that 🥴

30 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Ah gotcha, thanks!

Saw it on a FB post, so that explains that 🥴

you can see her leg was merely flipped and copied-in orig legs were crossed.