• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN COMIC - PLEASE HELP - ACTION COMICS 252 1ST SUPERGIRL

12 posts in this topic

My father was setting up at ri comic con and I decided to take a book of mine to show off and low and behold it was stolen. Here is a picture of it if anyone ends up coming across it. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could offer any assistance. I’m in complete shock right now. I accidentally posted this elsewhere, but figured this would be a better fit with more traffic. Again, any help is greatly appreciated. 

6B880FD0-85E1-47EE-883C-A92EC0730CA7.png

5 minutes ago, AndyFish said:

Just sent the pic and the news to a bunch of comic book shops and dealers in the area.   I hate thieves.

Thank you so much! This was the pride and joy of my collection. No chance i’m able to afford another one any time soon. 

27 minutes ago, Yanksfan0134 said:

Thank you so much! This was the pride and joy of my collection. No chance i’m able to afford another one any time soon. 

One of the lesser population of circulating available key issues in the hobby, and with distinctive characteristics, there's a good chance it's discovered, in it's original slab, out of the slab, or resubbed. I'll keep my eyes peeled in the marketplace for it.

Edited by James J Johnson

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Yanksfan0134 said:

Any surveillance cameras in the room that may have captured footage of the theft?

And talking to the promoter or other vendors in the room about whether or not you were the only victim of theft that day may be helpful to you both.

Edited by James J Johnson

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Any surveillance cameras in the room that may have captured footage of the theft?

And talking to the promoter or other vendors in the room about whether or not you were the only victim of theft that day may be helpful to you both.

Unfortunately the only cameras there are meant for the doors and did not capture anything that occurred in our booth. 

18 hours ago, Yanksfan0134 said:

Unfortunately the only cameras there are meant for the doors and did not capture anything that occurred in our booth. 

that sucks, do you have any details of how they stole it?