• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This belong to a set and value

8 posts in this topic

I can't seem to locate this comic to try and determine the value, can not locate this one, however, find several that seem like a set. Anyone that could help with possible value. I did verify this is registered on this site. I did try a reverse image no results but a different cover that matches the titles, all but the CGC number and art is different. Any help is much appreciated.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:41 AM, Harley Girl said:

I can't seem to locate this comic to try and determine the value, can not locate this one, however, find several that seem like a set. Anyone that could help with possible value. I did verify this is registered on this site. I did try a reverse image no results but a different cover that matches the titles, all but the CGC number and art is different. Any help is much appreciated.

It’s incredibly hard to understand what you’re trying to say.

my advice:

1. Post pictures.

2.  Use bullet points.

3.  Search on eBay.

4.  Consider the reader, the random stranger you’re asking for help, FREE FINANCIAL HELP. Make it easy for that person to help you.  What relevant information can you provide to that person?

Edited by revat

On 11/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, revat said:

It’s incredibly hard to understand what you’re trying to say.

my advice:

1. Post pictures.

2.  Use bullet points.

3.  Search on eBay.

4.  Consider the reader, the random stranger you’re asking for help, FREE FINANCIAL HELP. Make it easy for that person to help you.  What relevant information can you provide to that person?

That last part got me, your right and I did those things too. I will say this, I am ever curious and would also research the answers and follow the lead but they better be packing something fierce if  they consider coming between me and my comics... I appreciate ya looking out for me 🤟

Edited by Harley Girl
Two "they" together in a sentence 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Harley Girl said:

That last part got me, your right and I did those things too. I will say this, I am ever curious and would also research the answers and follow the lead but they better be packing something fierce if  they consider coming between me and my comics... I appreciate ya looking out for me 🤟

I’m still not sure what comic you’re talking about? Did you solve your mystery?

So far, this is, at the same time, one of the most ridiculous but also one of the most amusing threads of all time.

I am rooting against the identity of this comic book ever being revealed. I think we should keep it an eternal mystery like the elf with a gun in Gerber's Defenders.

2 hours ago, CardiacKid1 said:

So far, this is, at the same time, one of the most ridiculous but also one of the most amusing threads of all time.

I am rooting against the identity of this comic book ever being revealed. I think we should keep it an eternal mystery like the elf with a gun in Gerber's Defenders.

If you love this, you'll probably be disappointed by what I think is the reveal:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/459715-ryan-kincaid-sketch-and-signed-cover/

I literally can't imagine what is going through the OP's mind in terms of sentence construction or stream of consciousness.