• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3,000,000 posts countdown for the Comics General forum!
4 4

465 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

As we get nearer, imagine how many people will be sitting at their computer with two tabs open, one with a post ready to post and the other showing the main forums page, being refreshed constantly.

What a sad thought :(

Wouldnt it be funny if everyone logs on after 6 pm tomorrow to find the post count reset by a glitch? lol

27 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

What a sad thought :(

Wouldnt it be funny if everyone logs on after 6 pm tomorrow to find the post count reset by a glitch? lol

If the board software supports it, I think they should periodically reset everyone's post count to zero and just below the "joined" date show total accumulated posts as a legacy number.    meh

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I think this will happen tonight heh heh 

😏

all you have to get is an instant Friday thread 

I can do that.  Maybe start thread about creators being able to charge varying rates for signatures-  hm

Just say something that you truly believe but it comic book blasphemy. 

EXAMPLE:

Kirby is perhaps the most prolific creator in comics history.  However I don’t believe his artwork was all that great in comparison to plenty of others in his generation. 

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Just say something that you truly believe but it comic book blasphemy

EXAMPLE:

Kirby is perhaps the most prolific creator in comics history.  However I don’t believe his artwork was all that great in comparison to plenty of others in his generation. 

I’m not taking the bait, or posting a Fury Road gif.

Edited by Ken Aldred

If Kav had continued to be as impressively prolific as he was in his early days on the boards, this milestone would’ve been passed a long time ago.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I’m not taking the bait.

Steranko... Romita... 

I would rather have a page of Wally Wood EC Sci Fi art than Kirby FF 

Start a Giving Tree thread in Comics General or page certain board members that have been hibernating and ask them to deliver a state of the union address on the boards.