• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After Bendis and Maleev leave Daredevil...

8 posts in this topic

...Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark take over. I'll certainly be sticking around. I think maybe Gaydos, who is back doing Pulse/Alias, would have been my only other choice for the art (DD:Redemption looked great), and Brubaker is a perfect fit to take over the writing chores.

Excellent! I was preparing to drop the title after Benis & Maleev leave - but I will definetly stick around for Brubaker & Lark. I would probably stick around for either one alone - but the combination will be incredible!

Excellent! I was preparing to drop the title after Benis & Maleev leave - but I will definetly stick around for Brubaker & Lark. I would probably stick around for either one alone - but the combination will be incredible!

My thoughts exactly. Daredevil was about to get the ax, but Brubaker is the bom-dizzle. thumbsup2.gif