• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Greggy, I really need your help:

My neighbors dog barks all the time and I find myself hating small animals. My neighbor has a Great Dane. As a result I can no longer watch any Animal Planet shows. This is causing me some troubles at home. I sleep poorly and dream poor Timmy is stuck in a well and I can't get to him? I know it's not me actually getting him, it's Lassie, but hey, it's my dream...Anyways the night sun always keeps me awake until well after midnight, so I turn the TV on and "poof", what do I see, Animal Planet and the cycle starts all over again. Maybe I should call Dr. Phil? But enough about me....My real question is how I can get the ugly brown weeds to stop growing around my back patio, or should I just not care?

Help me Greggy, PLEASE! 893whatthe.gif

Okay,....it's come to this: I said a deragitory (sp?) remark to Greggy......."The Forume Legend"........... zzz ) and..........well, now I'm getting his stupd "666" PMs.

So...................... Now's the time to "Ask Greggy!" all the questions about Life, Love or Burrito's you have to ask!

(thumbs u

WTF is this! lol

ask greggy!

will i ever win the lottery?

and

what are teh chances of me beating a world record?

No and zero

Dear Greggy, I just went to Mexico but didn't eat a Burrito.

Am I damned??

(shrug)

No because you had some beer.