• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Greggy,

Will I win a CGC Registry award this year?

Yes, but since it was be a modern one, it's irrelevant.

Dear Greggy,

When I see a fly on the ceiling did it get there by flying upside down or did it just fly normally then flip over at the last possible instant?

Exactly

Dear Greggy, have you ever thought of expanding your wealth of knowledge to fortune cookies?

Sweet thread killer. A musky whiff of stupidity with a subtle undertone of racial hostility. :golfclap:

Are you serious? I think some people try really hard to find things to complain about.

I will admit that it struck me as a bit off color at first, but I really doubt there was any latent hostility. Like many posts, my own included, it just wasn't thought out before the submit button was selected. Diarrhea of the keyboard and constipation of the brain, if you will.

I'm glad I can't automatically pick-out supposed "racist" undertones from innocent comments. That would be pretty annoying. Intended racial commentary or not, PC is BS. I for one would probably die laughing if I opened up a fortune cookie and it simply said "dork".

I agree, because that would be funny. As for the other: mole hill > mountain.

BTW... I'm all about political correctness.

Fair enough...it was just that shocking to me that someone could extract racism out of that post somehow...but I'm done derailing now (thumbs u

Uh , fellows , ......you crack open a fortune cookie to get an answer or guidance on a topic . Apparently that is what this "Ask Greggy" thread is .I think that was all ?

Anyway , isn't there only one race that gets upset about racial undertones ??

The Tour de France ?

:baiting: