• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Slow down the questions guys. Greggy's mind might explode if he takes on too much at once. Plus, he has to type one handed because of the beer in the other hand.

greggyspill.gif

Nice pic :popcorn:

Slow down the questions guys. Greggy's mind might explode if he takes on too much at once. Plus, he has to type one handed because of the beer in the other hand.

greggyspill.gif

That was right after the "spill" at Greektown.

greggyspill.gif

I couldn't find a matching bottle image but I was pleased with my finished attempt.

greggyspill.gif

I couldn't find a matching bottle image but I was pleased with my finished attempt.

Awesome piece of work. I hated to let it fade away.

Greggy -

Will the day ever come that I am able to read an entire pr*ssing thread all the way through, start to finish?

Yes

Greggy -

how come your buying crapp books from cd4ever's threads these days? Is this the new trend in collecting? :shrug:

Just wondering...., as I want to be on the cutting edge too...., :whistle:

Greggy -

how come your buying crapp books from cd4ever's threads these days? Is this the new trend in collecting? \(shrug\)

Just wondering...., as I want to be on the cutting edge too...., whistle.gif

Crappy books sold by a drunkard are always en vogue.