• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Mr greggy,

Could you please let us know if you will be coming to Florida for Megacon '09?

Thanks in advance O Forum Legend.

Tupenny

Dear Mr greggy,

Tupenny

:roflmao:

No

Dear Mr greggy,

Tupenny

No

:sorry:
You travel the distance while not in business class :baiting:

Dear Mr greggy,

Tupenny

No

:sorry:
You travel the distance while not in business class :baiting:

True Dat!

Dear Mr greggy,

Tupenny

I'm thinking it won't be long before people are paying his airfare and he's getting paid photo ops like Buzz Aldrin hm

Dear Mr greggy,

Tupenny

No

:cry:

Dearest Greggy,

I am in ny for work this week. Last night at the hotel while unpacking, I realized I packed a non-matching pair of shoes. Both black but clearly different styles. Oh, and both left feet.

Should I run out to a Kohls and buy a new pair of shoes for the week or just wear my nasty sneakers all week with my business casual attire. I am on a customer site.

Please advise.

Dearest Greggy,

I am in ny for work this week. Last night at the hotel while unpacking, I realized I packed a non-matching pair of shoes. Both black but clearly different styles. Oh, and both left feet.

Should I run out to a Kohls and buy a new pair of shoes for the week or just wear my nasty sneakers all week with my business casual attire. I am on a customer site.

Please advise.

http://www.salvatoreferragamo.it/en/#folderId=/en/men

Dearest Greggy,

Please advise.

I always knew you had two left feet.

Dearest Greggy,

Please advise.

Buy a disposal pair of junky dress shoes so you can add it to your collection of junky dress shoes.

Dear Greggy,

I'll take your non-response to my question about the next sleeper modern book to mean "junk."

But I would like to know what the most annoying and/or rude thing is you have ever encountered at a con.

Thank you in advance and I bow from the ankles. (worship)

Dear Greggy,

I'll take your non-response to my question about the next sleeper modern book to mean "junk."

But I would like to know what the most annoying and/or rude thing is you have ever encountered at a con.

Oregon collectors

Dear Greggy,

Oregon collectors

People who collect Oregon? (shrug) Must be some indie book.

Dear Greggy,

Oregon collectors

People who collect Oregon? (shrug) Must be some indie book.

You know - kidney and liver harvesters, and their ilk :shrug: The bathtub full-of-ice crowd.