• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

greggy,

why are you never around when I need you...,

yet always around when I don't..., :shrug:

Dear Forum Legend:

I know that a war with JC (officially on your ignore list I'm sure) isn't worth a ban or even strike, but isn't the Institution of Friendship worth such a penalty?

Thank you for your good offices in this regard.

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

Dear Forum Legend:

I know that a war with JC (officially on your ignore list I'm sure) isn't worth a ban or even strike, but isn't the Institution of Friendship worth such a penalty?

Thank you for your good offices in this regard.

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

Yes :headbang:

I don't know what I would do without my posse to PM back and forth with so we can giggle like little school girls. :cloud9:
Text and email sent as well.

I don't know what I would do without my posse to PM back and forth with so we can giggle like little school girls. :cloud9:

Spout even more nonsense for the rest of us to hear?

You're just pissed because you missed out on the fast willies. Check your PMs.

Flip them and then start a thread about how he lowballed you and then sold them to me at a profit.

THAT'S a posse I'll stay clear of, thanks. I'm still smarting from the last "lynching". :sick:

Flip them and then start a thread about how he lowballed you and then sold them to me at a profit.

If someone started a thread every time Andrew flipped for a client, we'd never get anything accomplished. The pressing debate would lose valuable face time.

If someone started a thread every time Andrew flipped for a client, we'd never get anything accomplished. The pressing debate would lose valuable face time.

Gotta keep the customer happy, right? :eek: