• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

Which is more valuable: The currently 2.5 unslabbed book you bought off the rack, read and saved from your childhood, or the 9.4 CGC'd copy of the same issue you tracked down & dished out guide multiples for 25 years later? confused-smiley-013.gif

The 2.5 because there is a non-monetary value attached to it. The 9.4 is probably not even top census. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
screwy.gif

greggy;

has deathlok gotten his rep back after the damage he did to it in San Diego?

No

how long do you think it's going to take?

greggy;

has deathlok gotten his rep back after the damage he did to it in San Diego?

No

how long do you think it's going to take?

One good flaming session

Hey Greggy,

You order anything from Sulipa?

Not since pre-SD. Modern books graded as follows - One 9.6 ---> CGC 9.4, One 9.4 --> CGC 9.6, One 9.6 ---> CGC 9.6, One 9.4 --> CGC 9.4

Greggy I went to a party last night and some other guy was wearing the same color shirt. I was mortified, and left early. Should I take some sort of medication?

Greg,

I have a friend who's visiting Vancouver right now (he's staying with relatives). What in your opinion are the top 5 places to see in your city? And top 5 nightspots?

Dunno...refer to this --> Stuff or this Naughty stuff

Greggy I went to a party last night and some other guy was wearing the same color shirt. I was mortified, and left early. Should I take some sort of medication?
No...but you should have punked him out like Naomi Campbell did to her "friend".

No...but you should have punked him out like Naomi Campbell did to her "friend".
27_laughing.gif

Hey Greggy,

Not since pre-SD. Modern books graded as follows - One 9.6 ---> CGC 9.4, One 9.4 --> CGC 9.6, One 9.6 ---> CGC 9.6, One 9.4 --> CGC 9.4

I picked a ton of Bronze war from his new list today. Hope it wasn't snapped up already. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I passed on a couple b/c they were 9.6s and the price was so much higher than surrounding issues. Thanks for the info.

Hey Greggy,

I picked a ton of Bronze war from his new list today. Hope it wasn't snapped up already. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I passed on a couple b/c they were 9.6s and the price was so much higher than surrounding issues. Thanks for the info.

For once I was first in line acclaim.gif

Greggy,

Could you sell your 100 page collection today for more than you paid for it?

Did you shell out 1,800 big ones for Love Stories #5?

No - No

Dear Greggy,

Who do you like tomorrow in the 7th at Del mar? Crafty Ang or A.P. Honour? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(I'll get you to gamble some how!) devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Crafty Ang 893crossfingers-thumb.gif