• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy:

What will be the highest valued Bronze Age Horror comic in the year 2015?

...and what will be the avg sell price for that book in that year in 9.4 (wwhite pages)?

(and how many do you have?)

20 posts in 2 years and this is the question you ask?

Dear Greggy:

...and what will be the avg sell price for that book in that year in 9.4 (wwhite pages)?

I am largely an input-only device...and these boards can be rather intimidating - I think with 2 years of reading these forums I am now in a position to throw off the shackles of inactivity and don the shackles of stupid posts....

thanks for caring - I always enjoy your posts - esp. after you've had a bout of heavy drinking....

Dear Greggy:

I am largely an input-only device...and these boards can be rather intimidating - I think with 2 years of reading these forums I am now in a position to throw off the shackles of inactivity and don the shackles of stupid posts....

thanks for caring - I always enjoy your posts - esp. after you've had a bout of heavy drinking....

No funny posts for me in awhile, I stopped drinking until after my marathon.

And don't be intimidated here, the boardies can't hurt you....unless you bought something off of H2G and he now has your address.....that is one creepy looking *spoon*.

Dear Greggy:

No funny posts for me in awhile, I stopped drinking until after my marathon.

And don't be intimidated here, the boardies can't hurt you....unless you bought something off of H2G and he now has your address.....that is one creepy looking *spoon*.

Thanks - And I will become more active - I have actually done quite a bit of biz with Greggy over the years under my Ebay alter-ego - have a lot of respect for him - so I thought I would post here under his "ask Greggy" byline....

Greggy,

If Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Powergirl got into a brutal 3-way life and death battle, who would be the last one standing?

Dear Greggy:

Hulk 181 - $25

Since I'm posting here I might as well ask Greggy a question:

Greggy, next time your bored can you give me a PM....? sumo.gif

And can an African Swallow carry a coconut?

Sure...and yes

Dear Greggy, If I compile my comics cards from the early 1990's into 100 count stacks, will you buy them from me at an outrageous premium? Also, do you know where Jimmy the Greek is buried?

Dear Greggy, If I compile my comics cards from the early 1990's into 100 count stacks, will you buy them from me at an outrageous premium? Also, do you know where Jimmy the Greek is buried?
No and Alabama

How many licks does it actually take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? confused-smiley-013.gif

Or just one if it's a really intense lick. poke2.gif