• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

I haven't read all 92 pages of the thread, but what's the symbolic significance of having SGT Schultz from Hogan's Heroes as your avatar?

"I Know NOTHING!"

Plausible deniability is king when you're a hitman

Dear Greggy,

I haven't read all 92 pages of the thread, but what's the symbolic significance of having SGT Schultz from Hogan's Heroes as your avatar?

"I Know NOTHING!"

Plausible deniability is king when you're a hitman

And you have the avatar because..................... confused-smiley-013.gif

greggy, do you have dc super spectacular #'s 6 and 8?

if so can you post them in the "dc 100 pagers" thread in

the bronze section?

Yes, already in there. Look harder

well son of a *spoon*. you sure did.

do you have any stand out favorites.

those two would have to get my vote

for obvious reasons

bumpit.gif

Greggy,

I'm in the market for an albino python, but i can't find a qualified herpetologist in my area. Can you help?

I don't know what you are doing with your snakes that you would catch something that requires a herpetologist but I hear there are some effective ointments.... poke2.gif

C

bumpit.gif

Greggy,

I'm in the market for an albino python, but i can't find a qualified herpetologist in my area. Can you help?

No

A herpetologist studies and provides information about reptiles and amphibians.

confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif yeah I know...a little play on words...because of what the word starts with....oh never mind. sorry.gif

C

A herpetologist studies and provides information about reptiles and amphibians.

confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif yeah I know...a little play on words...because of what the word starts with....oh never mind. sorry.gif

C

Sorry, sarcasm missed. stooges.gif

Greggy,

Will my football team ever leave the mediocrity that is League One?

Yes
Will it be this season? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Yes

Hi Greggy, my sort of nieghbor, hi.gif

I have three questions and the first is do you have anymore OAAW books you would be willing to sell me. I'm only looking for VF/VF+ or better so I can still read them.

The second question is regarding your growing fame and connections with Gary Coleman and if Hollywood decided to make "the 40 year old virgin - part II", would you ever accept an offer to star in that movie?

My last question is about me and being an unstable female, do I have a chance of ever hitting the big leagues collecting comics and one day actually being able to hold onto my comics before a financial crisis hits again. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks in advance, hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

You are still King!!! thumbsup2.gif

Hi Greggy, my sort of nieghbor, hi.gif

I have three questions and the first is do you have anymore OAAW books you would be willing to sell me. I'm only looking for VF/VF+ or better so I can still read them.

The second question is regarding your growing fame and connections with Gary Coleman and if Hollywood decided to make "the 40 year old virgin - part II", would you ever accept an offer to star in that movie?

My last question is about me and being an unstable female, do I have a chance of ever hitting the big leagues collecting comics and one day actually being able to hold onto my comics before a financial crisis hits again. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks in advance, hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

You are still King!!! thumbsup2.gif

No, No, and No

Greggy,

Will my football team ever leave the mediocrity that is League One?

Yes
Will it be this season? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Yes
Do I get anything if you are wrong?
No