• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are those Minions doing today?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I’ve been looking at a lot of GA comics lately and I’ve noticed that Minions seem to be a common trope.  What a thankless job being a minion must be.  Whether they are lowering a superhero into a vat of acid or chaining up damsels, they are the unsung heroes of the Golden Age. It’s time they got the recognition they deserve!  Please post a cover photo and describe their work in recognition of their important contribution 

I’ll start...

These minions are carrying live people inside coffins up the steps in the background (look close)  to God knows where. Of course the minion in the foreground seems to have lost his payload due to unexpected job interference but now his supervisor is on the scene and he is trying to make amends with his whip. All in all, excellent work. 

2EBA1BAA-39C1-4484-B19F-FB8878E09EC7.jpeg

Edited by Westy Steve

“OK, after you guys clock in I need you to get some needles and go down to room 409. I’m going to need you to poke that guy for a while.  Be sure and get the face area.  After that, go to room 273 and use the ropes on the lady in there. She’s armed but she’s kind of a newbie so you should be OK.  If you get done early just help out with coffin carrying duty”.

Edited by Westy Steve