• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Virgin covers

10 posts in this topic

Sorry I'm new to really collecting comics and looking deeper at covers and the different art. 

I'm not 100% sure about virgin 1:25 or virgin 1:50 cover meanings. Can someone explain that for me please?

I'm asking because I have the spawn 300 and 301 covers and some of them are 1:25 and 1:50 and I dont know what that is. Thanks everyone.

10 hours ago, silversufer27 said:

So for every 25 copy’s they order of the reg version they get a variant and for every 50 they get the 1 and 50

Ok, that makes sense now. So really if I want to get one signed, I would want to get one of the 1:25 or 1:50 done correct?

1 hour ago, Nice Face said:

I thought he was asking 2 questions, what does virgin cover mean and what do the ratios mean. 

It was kind of a combo question I guess.

But as far a virgin cover...that means it's just the cover art right?

2 hours ago, FLATLINE said:

Ok, that makes sense now. So really if I want to get one signed, I would want to get one of the 1:25 or 1:50 done correct?

The variant rarity has a little to do with desirability of the book but there is no guarantee on it. My recommendation is to simply get the book you like the best signed ( if it must be signed )