• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

February 2020 Ha Auction
2 2

51 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Peter G said:

Peter G!!!! What kind of cruel madman are you to hit us with this? I’m not ready coach. It’s a war out there. Throw in the towel I’m done. I.......

better start selling stuff and calling in debts. Daddy has a cover to buy!!!

10 hours ago, Bronty said:

Yeah that’s a great one 

Once the fresh-to-market shock wears off, you're left with Kingpin and his goons looking like they're about to run a train on a defeated Spidey. :eek:  :sorry: 

Edited by delekkerste

7 minutes ago, spider9698 said:

Which Frazetta???

I don't even know what its called. Go to the auction listings being populated. It is at the bottom. It loos like a version of a Fighting Man of Mars. 

Edited by cstojano

32 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Once the fresh-to-market shock wears off, you're left with Kingpin and his goons looking like they're about to run a train on a defeated Spidey. :eek:  :sorry: 

well, its no 52" Vampi, and yes spidey is on the ground which isn't great, but the villains are well drawn and its the first Kingpin cover.   On a personal level its also a Romita Spidey I actually enjoyed so I'm probably a little shocked over that too :P

I'll stick with 400+.   I might be wrong but at least to me it was one of the more memorable Romitas.

Edited by Bronty

35 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

"Squeal like a pig, Spidey! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Bet he got a pretty mouth under that mask, ain't he?"

38 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Then again I guess #60 did sell for 288k not long ago and I think most people would prefer that one.

I guess it all depends on how right that Gene guy is about marvel trophies being way up.

That said its hard to look at that #60 comp and think this one won't begin with a 3 instead of a 4.