• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tomb of Dracula 10

16 posts in this topic

Was thinking of sending this book in to be slabbed, just wanting to have some fun with this. Pages are Off-White to White. Please notice that there are two tears, each about an inch in size at the bottom of the book. Otherwise, a nice looking copy. What does e everyone think on a grade here?

****Please see additional pics below****

41E358B1-0DD6-4461-AF00-366B129FF573.jpeg

A94D898E-092D-4151-84C6-DB5595F0C1C8.jpeg

9300B863-5FFA-4230-AAD2-FD7A7127E2DE.jpeg

Edited by Ctwn4life

18 hours ago, Ctwn4life said:

Was thinking of sending this book in to be slabbed, just wanting to have some fun with this. Pages are Off-White to White. Please notice that there are two tears, each about an inch in size at the bottom of the book. Otherwise, a nice looking copy. What does e everyone think on a grade here?

41E358B1-0DD6-4461-AF00-366B129FF573.jpeg

A94D898E-092D-4151-84C6-DB5595F0C1C8.jpeg

9300B863-5FFA-4230-AAD2-FD7A7127E2DE.jpeg

back cover and maybe some inside pics would help 

14 hours ago, Ctwn4life said:

I would be really happy to pull that grade.

a good clean can help it but not sure if there is a stain on back cover near bottom if it is i would say it goes lower then

On 11/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, Krismusic said:

i would be in the range of 6.5 with those two large creases on the front cover. 

Those aren't creases though...poster said they were tears.

I would be a bit surprised if a book with tears that large would grade that high. For me, I am at 4.5-5.0 because of the tears. If those were not present, this book is easily in the upper Fine, lower VF range. 

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

I would be a bit surprised if a book with tears that large would grade that high. For me, I am at 4.5-5.0 because of the tears. If those were not present, this book is easily in the upper Fine, lower VF range. 

damn I missed the comment about tears yeah if they are tears I would say its much lower I would safely say 4.0 as with the back assuming its a stain as well.. 

2 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

I agree with your assessment that this would be in the lower VF range without the crease tears. Once slabbed though, this will present really nicely.