• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney's PLANET OF THE APES directed by Wes Ball (TBD)
1 1

41 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2022 at 4:56 PM, Bosco685 said:

So this is a Twitter OF the release date OF Kingdom OF the Planet OF the Apes?:insane:

On 9/30/2022 at 1:03 PM, Beige said:

Too long a gap between movies.

The first was awesome,steadily downhill from there.

i agree with you. after the first one, i was all in. i enjoyed the second one quite a bit too. the third one was the worst one by far, imo, but critics and fans loved it, strangely. 

still, i'm on board with any POTA remakes or reimaginings. it was my favorite franchise as a kid and i had all the mego toys. 

On 8/23/2022 at 1:21 AM, D84 said:

I prefer they just let it go. Move on, come up with new ideas, but Hollywood is unwilling to do this.

"Chalk up another victory for the human spirit!"  :wink:

Edited by Coverless 9.8

On 8/24/2022 at 2:12 AM, kimik said:

Please let this be good so I can unload all of the multiples of the Adventure Comics Ape Nation and Planet of the Apes runs from the 1980s for at least $0.25 apiece that I just landed in a collection. :wavingwhiteflag:

Is the number one with the pink or yellow cardstock half cover?!  Which variant is more valuable?!  :wink:  I hope the movie and you both do some monkey business!  :cool:

image.jpeg.4d629461858499822c2c82755acc7fb8.jpegimage.jpeg.0e2b69f97b858c69239085236ffd9e07.jpeg

Edited by Coverless 9.8

On 8/24/2022 at 3:02 AM, Larryw7 said:

I have a near complete set of the Marvel/Curtis mags from the seventies. But it would take an awful lot of.money for me to decide to sell them.

What I liked about those Planet of the Apes Marvel magazines is they had a lot of interviews and articles about behind-the-scenes stuff going on with the Planet of the Apes franchise.