• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Offer Takes these beauties

33 posts in this topic

Hawk and the Dove #1 VF+:

Best Offer Item[/b]
[/b]

Hawk and the Dove #1! Steve Ditko art![/b]

Description:[/b]

Hawk and the Dove #1 in VF+ condition

(DC, 1968). Art by Steve Ditko!

My name is Joseph Fiore. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have been buying and selling comics for over 17 years. Please also note that if you are local, a pick-up between myself and the buyer can be arranged. If opting for a local pick-up, please contact me first before purchasing.

Payment: PayPal

Best Offer takes this beauty!

SHIPPING ON this item will be US $7.50 in Canada and $9.00 to the US. Insurance is Optional!

Click Here For An Enlarged Scan

HD1_sm.jpg

Hawk and the Dove #2 VF/NM{/b]:

Best Offer Item
[/b]

Hawk and the Dove #2! Steve Ditko art![/b]

Hawk and the Dove #2 in VF/NM condition

(DC, 1968). Art by Steve Ditko!

My name is Joseph Fiore. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have been buying and selling comics for over 17 years. Please also note that if you are local, a pick-up between myself and the buyer can be arranged. If opting for a local pick-up, please contact me first before purchasing.

SHIPPING ON this item will be US $7.50 in Canada and $9.00 to the US. Insurance is Optional!

HD2_sm.jpg

Strange Tales #116 F/VF:

Best Offer Item[/b]
[/b]

Strange Tales #116! 1st Thing crossover from FF! Battle between Thing and Torch! Great Ayers painted cover art![/b]

Strange Tales #116 in F/VF condition!

(Marvel, 1964). Cover art by Ayers! Early Doctor Strange appearance in "Return to Nightmare World" by Steve Ditko!

ST116_sm.jpg

Fantastic Four #20 VF:

Best Offer Item[/b]
[/b]

Fantastic Four #20! Origin and 1st appearance of Molecule Man! Written by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby art![/b]

Fantastic Four #20 in VF condition!

(Marvel, 1963). Origin and first appearance of Molecule Man! Written by Stan Lee and art by Jack Kirby!

FF20_sm.jpg

Cherry Poptart #1 (First Print) CGC NM+ 9.6:

Best Offer Item

Cherry Poptart #1 (First Print)! Highest Graded example at CGC NM+ 9.6! Larry Welz cover and art!

Description:

Cherry Poptart #1 professionally graded by CGC as a NM+ 9.6! (Last Gasp, 1982). This is the highest graded example of this book on the cgc census! Larry Welz cover and art!

CP1_sm.jpg

Balloon Vendor Comix #nn CGC NM 9.4:

Best Offer Item

Balloon Vendor Comix #nn (Second Print)! CGC NM 9.4! Fred Schrier cover and art!

Description:

Balloon Vendor Comix #nn professionally graded by CGC as a NM 9.4! (Rip Off Press, No date). Fred Schrier cover and art!

BVnn_sm.jpg

I wonder if my offer was even close... insane.gif

can't hurt to try... A few of the books I'll be putting up I'm not as attached to, and came from acquisitions from the early 80's which means that I'm willing to bend a bit.. gossip.gif

An upcoming addition to the family means having to make room or it will all end up getting hand-bombed by my wife into a semi next business trip I take... frustrated.gif

Paypal only?

Thanks for asking Fan4Fan. I will accept other forms of payment. Money-orders are preferred if opting to send money through snail mail. And if its a forum member, I'd be willing to make whatever necessary arrangments for payment to accomodate. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for asking topofthetotem; I will update this thread whenever any items sell; there are a few sales pending and one confirmed sale (HOS 92); items will rotate for about 2 weeks -- if no offer is made on the item, or the offers recieved are too low, the item will hit my online store:Fantastic Four 21 VF- :

Best Offer Item[/b]
[/b]

Fantastic Four #21! First Sgt Fury crossover, first appearance of the Hate Monger![/b]

Fantastic Four #21! First Sgt Fury crossover and first appearance of the Hate Monger! This copy has been conservatively graded with a grade of VF minus!

FF21_sm.jpg

Fantastic Four VG/F:

Best Offer Item[/b]
[/b]

Fantastic Four #25! Rick Jones and Avengers appearance![/b]

Fantastic Four #25! Rick Jones and Avengers appearance! This copy has been conservatively graded with a grade of VG/F!

FF25_sm.jpg