• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
11 11

1,060 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

@lbcolefan what an amazing display of truly mind boggling “Men’s Mags”. THANK YOU for sharing. I really appreciate seeing them. 

I may have missed it. Did a majority of them come come from a big collection? They all look of such freshness. 

Thanks! I haven’t really looked at these for years so I’m having a great time sharing them. I’ve even started looking on eBay again but so far I haven’t bought any. 

Most of the really nice books came from 1 collection that was sold on eBay around 2003. There were at least 1000 mags and I managed to win about 150 of them. The seller didn’t know how to grade so he listed all of them as good. The first few auctions were bargains but once the buyers received their books the competition really heated up. 

3 hours ago, lbcolefan said:

Thanks! I haven’t really looked at these for years so I’m having a great time sharing them. I’ve even started looking on eBay again but so far I haven’t bought any. 

Most of the really nice books came from 1 collection that was sold on eBay around 2003. There were at least 1000 mags and I managed to win about 150 of them. The seller didn’t know how to grade so he listed all of them as good. The first few auctions were bargains but once the buyers received their books the competition really heated up. 

FUN! Love stories like this. It’s the next best thing to finding a stellar collection in the wild for sale. 

On 2/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, bounty_coder said:

@lbcolefan what an amazing display of truly mind boggling “Men’s Mags”. THANK YOU for sharing. I really appreciate seeing them. 

I may have missed it. Did a majority of them come come from a big collection? They all look of such freshness. 

Agree! It is nice to see all these high grade Men’s magazines 👍👍 the covers are almost beyond belief😜😜🤪🤪