• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
11 11

1,066 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2024 at 4:54 PM, Darwination said:

Is that a Nazi swimming cap?  Fearsome :D

I thought maybe he had his underwear on his head, like in a panty raid or something.

These are freaking hilarious!

"How You Can Spot Nymphomaniacs Who Are Working In Your Office!"

On 12/7/2019 at 2:51 PM, lbcolefan said:

We were discussing these in the Comics, Pulp and Paperbacks thread recently so I thought I would start a thread here. I have close to 500 of these but haven’t really collected them for 10 years.

Where though have you been finding them all? I've found that comic shops and pulp dealers don't typically stock them.

???

On 4/8/2024 at 9:20 PM, Hepcat said:

Where though have you been finding them all? I've found that comic shops and pulp dealers don't typically stock them.

???

I’m pretty sure all of mine came from eBay

On 4/18/2024 at 12:25 PM, Hepcat said:

Sweat magazine enthusiasts should track down these two books with Norm Saunders' artwork gracing their covers::

AMens.jpgANorm.jpg

They're chock full of lavish and lurid illustrations by such legendary artists as Norm Saunders, Basil Gogos, James Bama and Norm Eastman. I mean what's not to like? Highly recommended!

:x

Men's Adventure is one crazy cover :bigsmile:

On 4/18/2024 at 11:25 AM, Hepcat said:

Sweat magazine enthusiasts should track down these two books with Norm Saunders' artwork gracing their covers::

AMens.jpgANorm.jpg

They're chock full of lavish and lurid illustrations by such legendary artists as Norm Saunders, Basil Gogos, James Bama and Norm Eastman. I mean what's not to like? Highly recommended!

The first one has a nice index of titles (Devine's Guide to Men's Adventure Magazines).  I've got an older version, but there's an expanded edition that came out in 2015.  I wonder if the index got expanded, too?

On 4/18/2024 at 12:25 PM, Hepcat said:

Sweat magazine enthusiasts should track down these two books with Norm Saunders' artwork gracing their covers:

AMens.jpg

ANorm.jpg

These are awesome👍😀