• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Clarification

3 posts in this topic

Have a question.  I have a few purchased items which have been signed but not witnessed.  If I would submit them to CGC they would not be eligible for the Signature Series to my understanding.  Is this correct?  I have a copy of Vengeance of Bane signed with letter of authenticity, but this also would not be eligible for Signature as well, I am assuming. 

Side note on this subject, I saw an item on eBay graded a 9.8 but flagged for having a marker stain on cover.  Marker stain was Stan Lee signature.  Maybe I am answering my own question.  No witness no Signature

10 minutes ago, MrBiscuit said:

Have a question.  I have a few purchased items which have been signed but not witnessed.  If I would submit them to CGC they would not be eligible for the Signature Series to my understanding.  Is this correct?  I have a copy of Vengeance of Bane signed with letter of authenticity, but this also would not be eligible for Signature as well, I am assuming. 

Side note on this subject, I saw an item on eBay graded a 9.8 but flagged for having a marker stain on cover.  Marker stain was Stan Lee signature.  Maybe I am answering my own question.  No witness no Signature

100% correct.

That is also correct. It would be eligible for a Qualified (green) label, though.