• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells, or Give War a Chance
1 1

347 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

Jiggy!

This thread has been officially badboi bummed,I mean bumped.Guess who got a warning for suggesting someone might smell like a sour cream and onion pringle today?! :banana:

Good job!  That was classic flame!

43 minutes ago, crassus said:

Don't worry, we all love you and that's what counts...

....and I got my first warning ever! Its like I lost my virginity...

....again...again I mean!

shy.jpg

Wholly Carp!  What could you have possibly said?  Your so nice you squeak roses....,

The Earth has been turned on its axis.....,  :eek: 

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Wholly Carp!  What could you have possibly said?  Your so nice you squeak roses....,

The Earth has been turned on its axis.....,  :eek: 

Wholly Carp!  I'm selling M.A.R.S. Patrols, Capt. Savage and Charltons….., perhaps it's Armageddon.....,  :eek::eek::eek: 

11 minutes ago, crassus said:

And to keep the good feelings going...here's an oldie but a goodie for the Christmas War thread!

lol I have never seen that before!!! lol

Just now, porcupine48 said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Wholly Carp!  I'm selling M.A.R.S. Patrols, Capt. Savage and Charltons….., perhaps it's Armageddon.....,  :eek::eek::eek: 

The porcine powers of a porquibump?Batarag has good taste! :banana:

Porquibump?  Sounds like it smells bad..., :sick: 

All American Men of War 81 7.5 off-white pages $40.  Stress @ LRFC, lower edge FC & lower staple. Loss of gloss along upper spine FC.  Awesome greytone cover!!  Nice saber scar on the Kraut pilot!  :news:SOLD!!! :news:

th_aamow81.jpg th_aamow81bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

All American Men of War 82 4.5 ow/crow pages $50.  First Johnny Cloud – tough issue to find in semi-decent shape.  :news:SOLD!!! :news:  

th_aamow82.jpg th_aamow82bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

All American Men of War 84 6.5 white pages $30.  3rd Johnny Cloud.  Hard crease @ULBC, small tear @ URBC:news:SOLD!!!:news:
AAMOW84.jpgAAMOW84bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

All American Men of War 86 7.5/8.0 slightly OW pages $50.  Fifth Johnny Cloud. Some light foxing spots on interior covers, thumbnail creasing along open and bottom edge BC. All wear extremely difficult to see – this is a very clean, white copy.  :news:SOLD!!! :news:

th_ammo86.jpg th_ammo86bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2