• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OA Boardies, explain your current avatars...
2 2

31 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Alexis Denisof as Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from Angel, a spin-off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I liked the character when I created the avatars I use on various forum.

Wasn’t he also Thanos’ servant?

1 hour ago, zhamlau said:

I thought I recognized his name. That’s a guy who bought himself some more convention love.

One day I’ll meet my buddy Zhamlau, if he doesn’t look exactly like Ali G I’m going to be disappointed.

May Sal be with you 

1 hour ago, grapeape said:

One day I’ll meet my buddy Zhamlau, if he doesn’t look exactly like Ali G I’m going to be disappointed.

May Sal be with you 

“The Nameless One” has not been spoken on this thread in 48 hours, The committee will allow this affront to pass.

24 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

“The Nameless One” has not been spoken on this thread in 48 hours, The committee will allow this affront to pass.

They’ll never find me: my CAF account is dormant. H8 H8 H8

10 minutes ago, mtlevy1 said:

Self-portrait of Bill Everett by Bill Everett - selected as I am always interested in acquiring more Everett art or even older comics!

You can see the entire piece on my CAF

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=41223

The oldest comic in my collection is a Marvel Mystery Comics #2.  Priceless to me.  Everett was/is a treasure.