• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Closing Today! You Might Find It!
2 2

247 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all out there in Boardieland, and a quick reminder: there is a recap on page 7 listing everything unsold, and Santa said take 15% off anything left, so I did! 

PS -- Lots more coming after the holiday, later this week. IIRC, I counted at least 40 more items to post the other day -- Gold, Silver, Bronze, paperbacks, a Marvel Masterwork, who knows what else??? .... You Might Find It! :devil:

Edited by Readcomix

On 12/24/2019 at 12:54 AM, Readcomix said:

Okay, that'll do it until the other side of Christmas, but later in the week there's lots more to come: Gold, Silver, Bronze, freebies, paperbacks, a Marvel Masterwork with GA contents and other high weirdness and wacky etc.

Thanks to all takers, krappers and looker/liker/lurkers thus far; Merry Christmas to all! Much more coming after the holiday, but I leave you with the weirdest FREEBIE in the history of the boards:

The 1941 RCA Victor Product Catalog, suitable for framing (Could benefit from a press :roflmao:). FREE with any purchase, just claim.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

Recap Redux -- All at 15% OFF

P1--

Roy Rogers #1 GVG $50

Weird Adventures #3 FR $100

Weird Worlds #1 - $2

P2 -- 

Patsy Walker 12 PR $15

Little Lulu Christmas Diary 1963 FN- $10

2 1940 issues of Flying Aces, A. Schomburg covers, $10 each

Ideal #3 Joan of Arc SOTI book FN- $60

IDW Popeye #'s 3 & 9 Choice, FREE with purchase

Adventure #107 GD $125

P3 -- Firestorm #3 FN $10

None But the Brave VG $8

Superman #72 FR/GD $60

P4 --

Wow #66 FN $60

Cartoon Carnival #29 VG $10

Archie #33 VG- $50

Hulk #250 VF $10

P5 --

Blue Bolt v8 #4 VG $20

P6 --

Plastic Man #59 VG+ $50

Famous Stars #4 GVG $40

Mutt & Jeff #39 GD $5

P7 --

Crime and Punishment #29 VG- $20

Roy Rogers #6 VG $10 or FREE with purchase of Roy Rogers #1 on Page 1 (Yeah, you still get the discount)

Sgt Fury #167 VF and GI Combat #288 FVF (final issues) $10 for the pair

Sgt Bilko #1 GD- $20

Remember, Santa says 15% OFF anything in this recap Ho Ho Ho! :banana:

Edited 15 hours ago by Readcomix
Edited by Readcomix

Just now, szav said:

Oh boy I gotta be careful how I answer that...to some people on these boards a book isn't tough unless you only see one copy a decade.  For pedestrians like me who started collecting in the copper age...all GA above 4.0 seems tough.

For this one I'll say tough in decent shape and with good color for sure.

Thank you sir, not meaning to put you on the spot, but I was pretty sure you worked this run. Of course, it's not Centaur tough by any means, but I think it's fair to say within its peer group of early 50's Fiction House.