• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I married the perfect woman.....

25 posts in this topic

steve,

it's a nice page, but i just can't seem to bring myself to spend big bucks on a panel page. regardless of who the artist is....unless it was something truly historical and it just kicks me in the gonads......(like Killing Joke or Dark Knight pages.....or Watchmen.) - even Kirby, Adams, Steranko, Byrne, etc......it would have to be a 1/2 splash at least.

steve,

it's a nice page, but i just can't seem to bring myself to spend big bucks on a panel page. regardless of who the artist is....unless it was something truly historical and it just kicks me in the gonads......(like Killing Joke or Dark Knight pages.....or Watchmen.) - even Kirby, Adams, Steranko, Byrne, etc......it would have to be a 1/2 splash at least.

And the purpose of this post is what? To pizz on Rhino's page? To let someone know what YOU would or would not do? Who gives a Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? what YOU would do,especially in this thread? If you dont want to congratulate Steve on a great page(GREAT PAGE STEVE!), then stfu and dont post in this thread.

steve,

And the purpose of this post is what? To pizz on Rhino's page? To let someone know what YOU would or would not do? Who gives a Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? what YOU would do,especially in this thread? If you dont want to congratulate Steve on a great page(GREAT PAGE STEVE!), then stfu and dont post in this thread.

Geez, man,...why the NAZI tactics. Why must everyone feel they are the standard bearer for what is acceptable/ or not to post. There was nothinbg patently offensive about cgcfans post. In fact, your post is more obnoxious. His point in making the post was 'to express himself' - YOU are the one drawing assumptions as to his purpose,...and that aint cool. I swear,...you guys need to learn to be more tolerant.

steve,

Geez, man,...why the NAZI tactics. Why must everyone feel they are the standard bearer for what is acceptable/ or not to post. There was nothinbg patently offensive about cgcfans post. In fact, your post is more obnoxious. His point in making the post was 'to express himself' - YOU are the one drawing assumptions as to his purpose,...and that aint cool. I swear,...you guys need to learn to be more tolerant.

Because there was no need for him to make the statements which could very easliy be construed as a slam towards Steve's page or OA collectors in general.

steve,

The flip side to this is that I'm personally not interested in covers at all. I like the page to tell a story. That and the fact that I can get several interior pages for the price of a cover. That's what's great about this hobby, individual taste.