• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In town for the holidays - A few Atlas Comics Added
6 6

179 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I thought the Strange Worlds would generate more interest.  Sometimes you guys buy things I think I would never be able to sell and this time I end up with a run of highest graded Atlas books and decent Nedors left over.  Times are strange.  :kidaround:

Regardless, I am in town for only a few more days so if you are interested in anything left over, let me know.  Otherwise, everything paid for will be shipped by this morning.  If I don't get payment on the remaining books soon, I won't be able to ship them but will return your money.

Jeff

Plenty of interest here, at least, but lacking the funds for that pretty #1. :sorry:

3 hours ago, cheetah said:

I thought the Strange Worlds would generate more interest.  Sometimes you guys buy things I think I would never be able to sell and this time I end up with a run of highest graded Atlas books and decent Nedors left over.  Times are strange.  :kidaround:

Regardless, I am in town for only a few more days so if you are interested in anything left over, let me know.  Otherwise, everything paid for will be shipped by this morning.  If I don't get payment on the remaining books soon, I won't be able to ship them but will return your money.

Jeff

Any high grade Amazing Adult Fantasy? :wishluck:

I managed to lock my thread and couldn't unlock it on my phone.  Technology..sheesh.

Here is what is left in the thread.  I extended my trip by a couple of days so I still have time to get things packed up and mailed if you want something.

image.png.d8c94c34c2e7f134e1106372add961ad.png

Bruce Gentry 1, CGC 9.2, White Pages, Central Valley Pedigree

$1250

SOLD!

It is really a sensational copy with GGA art.  If you’ve never had a Central Valley Book before, they are as white or whiter than Church copies.  They just don’t have the hot titles.

9F8D0401-DFEC-4067-B356-A05235DE235E.jpeg

9F618082-8F50-48A2-A9B4-94D6F673FED5.jpeg

Edited by cheetah

I also have a set of Mutt and Jeff Comics, mostly Central Valley copies, that I would like to sell as a set.  Most are highest graded or second highest graded.  I have about $15,000 in the set but would sell for $12,500.  Link to the set is here:

sig.jpg