• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Gold Baker LB Cole Sci-Fi, Archie (with Monsters)
2 2

23 posts in this topic

The Rules:

Shipping is $5 per order to the continental US. Int'l please inquire.
Returns within 7 days of receipt.
Payment by Paypal, check, MO.
"I'll Take it" wins, PMs state "Take It" in thread for win (or, I'll post "Sold per PM")

Not sure how many books I will post. I have four to start. Two St John Baker, an LB Cole cover and an Atlas.

Edited by Shrevvy

Alphabetical order gets the two Bakers posted first...

Diary secrets #26 1.5-1.8ish $350  $275

Water damage. Staples are rusted. Cover is detached at top staple and barely attached at bottom staple. Piece out on back cover. A 3.5 sold in March for $810.

Diary Secrets #26 001.jpg

Diary Secrets #26 002.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Pictorial Romances #14 1.5-1.8ish $125 $75

Cover split and detached. The spine is a bit brittle, but the interior pages are nice. See piece that chipped off in lower left cover (still there). Nice image and presents well in mylar. A 2.5 sold for $263 in June.

002.JPG

003.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

True to Life Romances #13 2.0-2.5 $75 SOLD

Colors are great on this book. Looks much better than grade. Spine is splitting. Pieces missing along spine on back cover. Cover detached at top staple. Looks great in mylar. One of the best covers in the run, in my opinion. No GPA records.

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

2 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

True to Life Romances #13 2.0-2.5 $75

Colors are great on this book. Looks much better than grade. Spine is splitting. Pieces missing along spine on back cover. Cover detached at top staple. Looks great in mylar. One of the best covers in the run, in my opinion. No GPA records.

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

:takeit:

World of Fantasy #4 2.0-2.5 ish $60.00 $50.00

Good eye appeal. Spine is split at top about 1/3 of the way. Cover loose at top staple. Nice witch/hag cover. No GPA sales.

WoF 020.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Wanted Comics #35 2.0ish $35 $25...a SOTI book for $25?!?

Used in SOTI. Many interior pages are dog eared, some are chipped. Interior pages are tan. Piece of tape inside.

Wanted #35 008.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

I'll try and squeeze in a couple more before heading out tonight.

School Day Romances #1 3.0ish $125 $75

LB Cole cover. General wear. Top staple might be loose at centerfold. I've forgot and re-bagged it. Assume it is and I'll confirm later.

School Day Romances #1 001.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

I'm about to post a few more random books. I have had a couple PMs. I picked up all the above books in lots. I've taken what I wanted and am just moving along the rest. Prices seemed to have been crazy and I've been out of touch on some of the more volatile books. What I am saying is feel free to send me offers, especially on the Bakers and School Day Romances. I didn't want to give these away, but also do not need top dollar.