• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-men #101 Help with a Grade Please
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Trying to determine if it is worth getting this comic graded (and if so grade) as it has some kind of stain on the back of the cover  (you can feel the stain). Other than that it is (I believe) in lower/mid grade. I don't believe dry cleaning will remove this. Any help that you can give me I would appreciate.  Happy New Year!back.thumb.jpg.feab538071990369e423ebb45f7e6b5a.jpgFront.thumb.jpg.f6626415c89750b83096b90b935e740e.jpginside.thumb.jpg.93de9db28c1594c2c8ff835b8eecffd2.jpg

20 minutes ago, Point Five said:

IMO, way too much going on (stains, creases, rust at staples etc etc) for cleaning and grading to make sense.

Front looks good, but I'd guess it's around 3.5/4.0 range.

He's better at this than me. Go with his answer lol

I was thinking you might be able to get the stains and creases out to drive up the grade, but the cost of doing that probably isn't warranted. 

2 hours ago, theloveforart said:

WOW! with a press and Clean you can make that book NM???!!! can I have what you have been somking :) 

with a press and clean you are lucky to get a 3.5.. ha ha ha.. what a laugh.

Sheesh. Tough crowd!  :D

Sorry guys, I got over excited! Didn't pay attention to the details. 

I'm a very optimistic grader I suppose. You couldn't imagine my shock when my NM copy of hulk 181 came back from CGC as a 6.5! 

Don't even get me started about my NM tales to astonish 24!!