• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new to comics love the art work and always have loved marvel and dc period. But I'm trying to learn the comics I have that are worth sending in for grading. I have them all valued from using ebay and go collect but not sure if I'm spot on and they are

4 posts in this topic

New to comics and trying to figure out and make sure the comics I have set aside for grading are grade worthy before investing the money. Some I may sell some i may keep. I have them priced using ebay and gocollect and other sources but still not 100% they are grade worthy or in some cases worth the investment. And help offered would be greatly appreciated. I have pics I can post it send pics of the few I want to send in also if that would help.

Welcome To The Boards!!!

That is a really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong title.

If you have pics of books you would like to have the group give an estimated grade on then you should post pics in the ...

"Hey Buddy, Can You Spare A Grade" section.

make sure the ebay data you're using is 'sold' prices.

also make sure you factor in all the 'math' and 'risks' and 'timing' when doing a cost/benefit analysis of submission.  The more things you consider, the more variables you factor in, the more data you collect, the more time you spend on research and math, the better your math modeling, the more you think out your own decision-making criteria, the better the decision you will make.