• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello All -missed you all youse-ya'll folks!!!

11 posts in this topic

glad to see you back,we all need to take a break from the scene occasionally.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Know the avitar well-it is much older than the "Tales of Terror" compilation-actually about 15 years older. Hard to find the orginal-but classic none the less. If your avatar is based upon "Tales of Terror" that particular episode is much older-not the same , but orginal " Night Stalker" old-classic, and I like it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

glad to see you back,we all need to take a break from the scene occasionally.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Know the avitar well-it is much older than the "Tales of Terror" compilation-actually about 15 years older. Hard to find the orginal-but classic none the less. If your avatar is based upon "Tales of Terror" that particular episode is much older-not the same , but orginal " Night Stalker" old-classic, and I like it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It's Trilogy of Terror. And it freaked my @ss out!

trilogy.gif

Welcome back into the fray, Currin.

893applaud-thumb.gif I first saw that movie when i was 10,it gave me half a stroke,to this day I have to butter my toast with my feet... thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif I first saw that movie when i was 10,it gave me half a stroke,to this day I have to butter my toast with my feet... thumbsup2.gif

Classic movie. Freaked me out as well when I was young. The Zuni Fetish Doll!!!! hail.gif

Classic movie. Freaked me out as well when I was young. The Zuni Fetish Doll!!!! hail.gif

thumbsup2.gif And Karen Black rocked too! headbang.gif