• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Batman 37, raw, restored with paperwork

13 posts in this topic

Hi folks, one book up for sell.

Batman 37, restored, original restoration notes (by Matt Nelson) included with a good summary of all the work done.  Book is about a fine.  I would say in the 5.0 to 6.0 range myself.  Probably the biggest thing to note is the Joker face in the airplane.  Some extremely artist child colored it in with likely a green crayon.  Matt cleaned it quite a bit but you can still see it haves some coloration.  I added quite a few photos of the book to try and give any potential buyers as much info as possible.  Now for the rules of the game.

”Winning the Book”

You MUST post “I’ll Take It” in the thread.  1st post that says “I’ll Take It” wins even if we are negotiating behind the scenes and come to agreement but someone else post “I’ll Take It” before you.

No House of Shame or people on the Naughty list.  Sorry no exceptions.

Payment

I take:

Paypal

Money Order

Personal Check (needs to clear before I ship)

Gold coins, especially pirate booty.

Beachfront property (West coast only)

Shipping

For this book, price includes shipping within the US.  I use US Postal Priority, shipped fully insured.  For all other locations, lets talk 1st and figure out the best way to get the book to you and how to share the shipping cost.

Nothing quite like a Matt Nelson Checklist with a book.... the first restored book I ever bought was an apparent 7.0 raw copy of Batman 11 …. the work was practically seamless. There are a handful of Resto Techs who can improve a book unobtrusively, and he's one of them. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12