• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BIO-RUPP'S TRULY MIXED - MY 1ST SALE OF 2020 !

386 posts in this topic

DOOM PATROL # 100 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPY - $40

That purple cover shows the spine stress and ticks exceptionally well.  That spine stress may make you lean a tad lower than VF minus, but dang it, I just can't agree.

Penciled arrival date in the logo "M".

Overall a solid book.

ORIGIN OF BEAST BOY AND HIS SECOND APPEARANCE.  You got to love him on the TITANS tv show btw.

01 july 13 2019623.jpg

01 july 13 2019624.jpg

DOOM PATROL # 89 - GLOSSY FINE COPY - $20

FIRST ANIMAL VEGETABLE MINERAL MENACE (MAN)

Book has general wear and a tanning line of the front inside cover from light moisture.

No rippling but its there.  Also someone tried to erase a arrival date there above "PATROL".  Displays great because what else can you do with it lol 

When they introduced this character on the DOOM PATROL live action show last year, I laughed out loud.

Proof of how far entertainment has came to just introduce a character like this lol 

01 july 13 2019605.jpg

01 july 13 2019606.jpg

MARVEL TEAM-UP # 131 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $20

Impossible book to find in NM anymore due to that dang black cover.  This book is so sweet that I'll even ship it in a MYLAR. 

FIRST APPEARANCE OF WHITE RABBIT... who is still being used in books today and has become a little popular.   You already know this though.

Sweet, sweet book.

jan 8th 2020 sale230.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale231.jpg

SPAWN # 300 - CAMPBELL VARIANT - GLOSSY NM COPY - $7

I have FOUR  THREE COPIES at $7 each which is 99cents less than cover price.

SOLD TO ONE COPY TO MUSICMETA

jan 8th 2020 sale232.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp