• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM DC Super-Stars 17
1 1

11 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Book presents very well except for those and the tiny cb crease in the lower right corner of the fc; the page shown looks creamy ... so ... 8.0-8.5? Tough one!

thanks - I should've mentioned it did go thru a clean & press a while ago but I never ended up sending it in.  If it would have had chips/tears etc then I never would've gone thru with a CPR

1 hour ago, csaag said:

thanks - I should've mentioned it did go thru a clean & press a while ago but I never ended up sending it in.  If it would have had chips/tears etc then I never would've gone thru with a CPR

What are you thinking it is? Here's a link to mine that was up in this same thread before Christmas ...

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/459834-pgm-dc-super-stars-17-grade-is-in-final-guesses-slab-pic-posted/

59 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

What are you thinking it is? Here's a link to mine that was up in this same thread before Christmas ...

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/459834-pgm-dc-super-stars-17-grade-is-in-final-guesses-slab-pic-posted/

yours looks great - I really underestimated what the CPR would do for it when I tossed out a 9.0

I don't know what caused the creases along the top in mine.  I had bought it from the back issue bin of my LCS back in the 1980 time frame.  It's all flat now due to the press but def not ripped/chipped.