• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A little raw GA/SA sale by Microbia - Closing 9pm EST- FINAL DISCOUNT 33% OFF REMAINING BOOKS!! RECAP PAGE 9
2 2

174 posts in this topic

Just now, gino2paulus2 said:

I certainly would if I didn't have one already!!!! 

I know, I know that you have a lower grade copy. Just paging you. :)
And yes, I understand the bias towards "restored" books, especially when one has to spend certain amounts…
The story however, ingenuous as it can be at some point, is still one of the best Hitler-related stories of the GA!

1 hour ago, Microbia said:

Hi Gino! You have the distinct honor of bringing me onto these great boards a few years back! And congrats on your lovely new bundle!

And we all are so happy you migrated over my friend!! Thank you so much greatly appreciated!!! Now I have to compete with changing more diapers in order to quickdraw @Comcav as if that feat wasn’t already set at impossible to begin with hehehe!!! Great books as always!! 

17 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

JEZUS DE CHRISTO I cannot look at this for any longer...What an insane book!  That LB Cole Centerfold is absolutely diabolical bananas :devil: :banana:

Lord almighty..... :takeit:   :luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv:

A very very tough book to locate might I add you’re on fire right now!! Congrats welcome to the club with that one!!