• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed - My Laziness is your gain!! Some nice affordable BA/SA - Ending on a low note at $7 a book!
4 4

297 posts in this topic

Just now, MustEatBrains said:

That's it for tonight I think guys.  Thank you all.  Will scan and list the remainder tomorrow.  It was a typo on the 130 listing, I had it as 139.. But it's the 130.... @Mighty joe pulled the trigger quickest on that one.

Thanks phil!  This was fun!

Just now, MustEatBrains said:

^^ x-men 140! Way. to. go!

Sweet!  I'm glad I got it. Glad I can pay for shipping.  I would have felt bad after you graciously offered me that freebie and also then had to pay for shipping too if I didn't win anything.  

Now I can take care of shipping with this win.

Thank you again for the fun thread!  I had fun tonight as well learning a little too much about @lizards2.  

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Sweet!  I'm glad I got it. Glad I can pay for shipping.  I would have felt bad after you graciously offered me that freebie and also then had to pay for shipping too if I didn't win anything.  

Now I can take care of shipping with this win.

Thank you again for the fun thread!  I had fun tonight as well learning a little too much about @lizards2.  

(Mike) is a blast.  He's a DC guy just trolling the marvel guys btw...  @lizards2 I'll have a nice SA DC sales thread going in a few months just for you!

5 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

(Mike) is a blast.  He's a DC guy just trolling the marvel guys btw...  @lizards2 I'll have a nice SA DC sales thread going in a few months just for you!

I would post the appropriate graemlin, but I would probably get a strike.

I remember the good old days...., :sorry: