• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC "Justice" no #1 Damaged copies

12 posts in this topic

I just got back from my LCS and I've heard there is a massive problem with issue one.

EVERY ISSUE IS DAMAGED in the same way.

On the lower spine there is a large crease that goes through the cover.

Most copies are around 8.0 (VF).

I'll give you an example of how bad the problem is

The first 50 copies they got were damaged. They ordered 50 more,... those were damaged.

Another shop (not local) ordered 300.... all of there's were damaged.

Another shop ordered 900... all of those were damaged.

The LCS said that the company is getting flooded with calls regarding the issue, what have you heard and how are your copies?

Interesting.

As I've said numerous times my shop always gets the worst copies. However, the copies of Justice (both covers) were very, very nice (9.4-9.6). I picked up quite a few copies, so if your shop can't come thru, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. thumbsup2.gif

Interesting.

As I've said numerous times my shop always gets the worst copies. However, the copies of Justice (both covers) were very, very nice (9.4-9.6). I picked up quite a few copies, so if your shop can't come thru, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. thumbsup2.gif

Mmmmm, a nice, pristine copy of Justice #1. I would like one. But sadly, I just bought the stupid variant cover to Captain America #8. 893censored-thumb.gif

Interesting.

How Much?