• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 162 cgc 9.8

60 posts in this topic

I'am a big hulk fan. First comic I ever bought was a hulk, so I will be hangin on to this one. Just got it back today along with some others [*]spiderman #12 4.5 [*]spiderman 17 6.0 [*]marvel premiere #15 9.2 [*]spiderman 134 9.2 [*]journey into mystery #88 8.5 an about ten others. Can post scan tomorrow , Zzzzz.

I promise you that midgard will not win it! Unless I am hijacked. Yeah - that 162 is a great book - the very first pre-appearance of Wolverine right? What does old Joe think about pre-appearances? Do you think he liked the DD movie?

Well - it ended at $1136 to foxycra who has under 50 feedback so i guess that qualifies as a newbie or unexpected winner. Foxy wanted it bad - put in 2 last minute bids. Now that is a fairly insane price for that book. Comiclink let us down on this one - maybe bad blood with the NYC boys. Anyway, whoever wants to claim that they won let me know and your very expensive prize shall be forthcoming. Will even include an almost mint( only slightly dog chewed) Hulk figure from the Hero clix game sets!

I'm guessing the usual suspects didn't go for this book due to the off-center spine, and less than stellar color. For my money, I'd much rather go for this beauty - a white paged, better centered copy with great color...for less than half the price!?!? The current high bidder was willing to go to $1,100 for the 9.8, we'll see how high this one goes.

Anyone gonna offer any prizes on the 9.6?? smirk.gif