• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apple TV's KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON directed by Martin Scorsese (TBD)
3 3

43 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2024 at 4:09 AM, Bosco685 said:

Finally got to see Killers of the Flower Moon. 

It is incredible the level of cruelty people will dish out to others all for the sake of self-serving goals (in this case it is greed). And to do this to unsuspecting 'loved ones' including children to achieve oil money inheritance, it turns your stomach.

The actors performing these roles must have been so uncomfortable, yet they delivered with clear commitment to tell the whole story with all the emotion it required.

Well worth watching at least one time.

I agree with this.

finally saw Killers of the Flower Moon as well. Very noticeably long in my opinion but I did enjoy the story. I just think they could have edited it to be 2-2.25 hrs long instead of 3.5 hours long.

Saw it with some friends who invited me over for dinner and a movie. We paused it for dinner and I noted 1.25 hours had passed, and saw the time remaining :eek:

6/10 mostly due to the length

On 1/19/2024 at 6:16 AM, thegiftedone45 said:

I saw it yesterday my only real complaint is the length of the film (3 hours and 30 minutes), I felt like some scenes could've been deleted. With that being said I wish they would've expanded on

Hide contents

the FBI coming

at the end as I felt like that got rushed.

Agreed, and the film got more interesting the last 30 minutes.