• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Kramerica's Festivus Sale! Avengers Batman X-Men Recap pg 34 CLOSED
1 1

684 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm off to a Super Bowl party :banana:

I'll be back tonight with some more. Not sure how much but I shall return!

And FYI: There are over 150-200 more books to come. It's a marathon, not a race :headbang:

I leave you with one of my favorite jams

Edited by Kramerica

17 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

GO CHIEFS!

I root 49ers ---- Jim Garoppolo is from my hometown. His family is still living. He graduated from South Middle School where my kids are currently attending and went to Rolling Meadows HS. My kids won't attend that school but it will be their rival football team. Prospect HS, John Hersey HS and Rolling Meadows HS are battling for MSL division for years. Recently Prospect and Hersey lost in quarterfinals and RMHS lost in the semifinal in 7A State Playoff.   Hersey won 1973 and 1987 State Championships, Prospect won 8A State titles in 2005, 2010 and 2011. Rolling Meadows didn't win one state title - Jim failed.

4 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I root 49ers ---- Jim Garoppolo is from my hometown. His family is still living. He graduated from South Middle School where my kids are currently attending and went to Rolling Meadows HS. My kids won't attend that school but it will be their rival football team. Prospect HS, John Hersey HS and Rolling Meadows HS are battling for MSL division for years. Recently Prospect and Hersey lost in quarterfinals and RMHS lost in the semifinal in 7A State Playoff.   Hersey won 1973 and 1987 State Championships, Prospect won 8A State titles in 2005, 2010 and 2011. Rolling Meadows didn't win one state title - Jim failed.

In that case I understand. I'm a Seahawks fan living in the middle of California so 75% of my friends are 49ers Fans. And they are terrible fans. Won't stop talking about their 6 frigging rings from before the Nixon administration. They're snooty wine and cheese folk. You're one of the 4 or 5 peeps who goes into the "Cool 49ers Fans" ring I created. This ring is completely separate from the ring in Hell I've reserved for the others......

1 hour ago, Kramerica said:

In that case I understand. I'm a Seahawks fan living in the middle of California so 75% of my friends are 49ers Fans. And they are terrible fans. Won't stop talking about their 6 frigging rings from before the Nixon administration. They're snooty wine and cheese folk. You're one of the 4 or 5 peeps who goes into the "Cool 49ers Fans" ring I created. This ring is completely separate from the ring in Hell I've reserved for the others......

image.png.c47bd2786ac55131a2e85a47a8a07f1b.png

Infamous Mike Ditka's gum tossed at 49ers fans.  I never forgot that.