• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wildsiderz #1

7 posts in this topic

Did anyone else pick up Wildsiderz #1? I'm sure its not 100% original, so has there ever been heroes who use similar types of powers? It was a little too teeny-bopper, but I didn't think it was all that bad of a read, and I thought the art was well done. Any opinions?

Flipping through it off the store shelf, I dug the art a little (but seeing him do something other than Danger Girls or Gen 13 at least at that moment at the store was too much of a departure for me). The snippets of story that I caught weren't enough for me to pick it up.

So, I guess I'm in the category of not really being able to comment on it since I didn't read it and didn't fully absorb the art. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey there Hobby,

I am a big fan of JSC and was really looking forward to his return to drawing comic interiors. I thought Widsiderz was OK. It seems like it will be a fun little mini series.

I would much rather see Campbell take on monthly title from DC(Catwoman) or Marvel(Hulk). It was great when he was doing the covers for Amazing Spider-Man.