• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We’re back!
3 3

46 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

When I tried to log on last night, I was convinced I'd finally posted one :banana:too many, and I'd finally been banned.

Same here :shy:

Post Super-Bowl blackout??? lol

Edited by divad

9 hours ago, szav said:

For a minute there I was getting worried that ComicConnect's IT staff was working on a new look for CGCs webpage...

Exactly what I was thinking since I got a PM yesterday morning from Michael Brill stating that they had resolved all of the issues with the CC website redesign and asked me to go to their site to give it a try.  (thumbsu

So when the CGC boards went down, I just assumed the IT "programmers who really knocked it out of the park" for Vinnie and the gang at CC, was now in the process of redesigning the board here so that board members could also share in the wealth by "getting the best experience possible."  Based upon CC's experience, I assume we wouldn't be fully back up and running until next month, given the 2 weeks down time and then followed by 2 weeks of not a fully functioning website. hm  :facepalm:

12 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Woohoo! Another day without the boards people would of begun to have kittens (:

I almost died of terminal loneliness….,