• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Yahoo! Fantasy Football time again! Who's playing?

22 posts in this topic

Is this football or soccer? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif We are the only country that calls football soccer.

What do European nations call "football"? American football?

Just because tongue.gif

Why do you keep asking this question in every fantasy football thread, you big dork? poke2.gif

Five teams left in this league. PM me your EMAIL ADDRESS if you want one of those last five. First to respond are in.

Just in case you missed it the first couple of times, I need EMAIL ADDRESSES from anyone who is playing. If you already PM'ed me but didn't include your email address, then obviously I still need you to PM it to me.

Just because tongue.gif

Why do you keep asking this question in every fantasy football thread, you big dork? poke2.gif

Because if it was Soccer i would be interested, if its AF then i'm not tongue.gif You gotta be clearer for the Brits on the boards poke2.gif

Check out "The Official 2005-2006 Football Thread" in the Water Cooler section if you are interested in playing Telegraph Total Football (www.tffo.co.uk) with us. Obviously, you will have missed the first weekend of Premiership matches, but others have missed the first week in the past (like I did last year) and done quite all right over the course of the season.

If you sign up, just PM me your name, e-mail address and team name as soon as possible so I can get our manager to add your team to our mini-league. And be sure to sign up for "Telegraph Total Football", NOT Fantasy Premiership or any of the other Telegraph fantasy games. If anyone else is interested, PM me as well.

Now back to the regularly scheduled American football thread...

Just because tongue.gif

Because if it was Soccer i would be interested, if its AF then i'm not tongue.gif You gotta be clearer for the Brits on the boards poke2.gif

What's your favorite soccer team anyway?

You're talking to a Real Madrid fan over here wink.gif As long as you're not a Manchester United fan, you're cool.

Just because tongue.gif

What's your favorite soccer team anyway?

You're talking to a Real Madrid fan over here wink.gif As long as you're not a Manchester United fan, you're cool.

I don't follow football religously (sp) but i love playing fantasy football and am always pleased to see Hearts win yay.gif

am always pleased to see Hearts win

You support (or rather follow) Hearts, who are an Edinburgh team, and you're from Glasgow????

Turncoat. That's worse than someone from London supporting Man U. tongue.gifwink.gifsmirk.gif

My mother was born and bred in Edinburgh. So I aint that traiterous sumo.gifinsane.gif

am always pleased to see Hearts win

You support (or rather follow) Hearts, who are an Edinburgh team, and you're from Glasgow????

Turncoat. That's worse than someone from London supporting Man U. tongue.gifwink.gifsmirk.gif

My mother was born and bred in Edinburgh. So I aint that traiterous sumo.gifinsane.gif

Traitorous. And the whole point of being a fan is that you have a genuine link to the club. You're a Glaswegian. It's Celtic or Rangers and that's all (and maybe Partick, but who supports them?).

Surprised you rejected the option of supporting one of the two teams that always win absolutely EVERYTHING in Scottish football (making it rather predictable sleeping.gif) but went for Heart Of Midlothian. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif