• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for help

30 posts in this topic

Well, after opening a thread to merge my accounts and waiting for like a week I have not had any response from the admins, so I just bit the bullet and put my EoW slabs on eBay. I made a thread in the eBay Ads section. Please tell your friends and thank you again everyone! I am severely slimming down my collection, so you'll probably see me around a lot more. Hopefully I can get my accounts merged and start going through some long boxes and sell some runs or something on here (I collect mostly modern, maybe a few copper here and there (I grew up on Spider-Man like all 80's/90's kids, of course, but did not respect my comics and destroyed/lost/threw away (yes really) a lot of them)..

Anyway, wish me luck!

Have an amazing rest of your day all!

-Tim.

16 minutes ago, old_games said:

Well, after opening a thread to merge my accounts and waiting for like a week I have not had any response from the admins,

@Scott =) @dena

Let's see if we can raise one of them with a tag then :wishluck:

2 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

Well, I'm amazed at your willingness to help people. Bravo, my friend, bravo...  :golfclap:

Doesn't take a mo, does it :)