• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 cent Variant List-Help wanted

904 posts in this topic

tongue.gif ... gossip.gif

I was just thinking as rare as those are to come across for sale and the fact that you are competing with X-men collectors who want these for their X-men set, as well as x-men variant horders who can't seem to pass these up...it was a relative steal (ie. daffy not driving it up further) - the price phenomena that occurs on the xmen variants is similar to the Star Wars 1 variant prices - for something so common it reaches unheard of heights that to err on the exorbitant side in guessing the end price is more than likely not erring at all.

http://darthdiesel.com/35centvariants/conan75var1.jpg

Thanks for the NY report - did you meet up with Jeremy and other CGC forumites?

Sure did. Check out the thread in General. Was a blast.

And, Glenn, if there was a Flintstones, I would have grabbed it in a second, even with their inflated prices. Most of the books appeared to be issues they've already listed on ebay.

Personally, I'd like to see a double-cover 35-cent variant. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's a good one, as I have wondered too about multiple cover price variants - would both covers show the variation? Or one cover a regular while the other is the variant...what about 3 or 4 covers with all different cover prices! It boggles the mind...

Personally, I'd like to see a double-cover 35-cent variant. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's a good one, as I have wondered too about multiple cover price variants - would both covers show the variation? Or one cover a regular while the other is the variant...what about 3 or 4 covers with all different cover prices! It boggles the mind...

Doesn't FD have a double cover 30 center?