• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,716 posts in this topic

The next Comiclink Featured Auction begins in 11 days (Nov. 17th) and this is the big one for me. I'ma post a few scans, if you all don't mind. :wink:

Star Comics V2 #4 Edgar Church/Mile High Pedigree & Highest Graded (I don't know why they didn't put it in the new pedigree label (shrug))

MHEC.jpg

Edited by Forbush-Man

On 11/6/2022 at 1:27 PM, buttock said:

I actually know the answer to this. They have a large stairwell that leads to a hidden cave dwelling at the CGC headquarters. Most people don’t know this, but under the cave is where they keep a small group of leprechaun’s who create the gold that goes into making the golden pedigree labels. I read an article recently that all the leprechaun’s just up and disappeared with no good reason. So for the time being, until they replace the leprechaun’s and their pots of gold, CGC is going back to the old labels.

F8822B08-07CC-4B8C-89D4-A375FE1C6C1B.webp

• Administrator
On 11/6/2022 at 4:27 PM, buttock said:
On 11/6/2022 at 4:20 PM, RareHighGrade said:

Has CGC ever offered an explanation for why some of the recently slabbed pedigrees were not given a gold label?

@CGC Mike

I have sent an e-mail inquiring about this.