• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Las Vegas area stores

4 posts in this topic

Any recommended shops or boardie owned? I'll be out there next week for more than just gambling and always love to check out shops in the area I'm traveling.

I was just there for several weeks visiting family and visited several. As far as the best for raw back issues I felt Velvet Underground had the best selection. It's totally chaotic in how it's set up but they have plenty of good stuff. Not sure if it's still there but they had an X-Men #58 that was very strictly graded at NM- at a nice price as well as oodles more. I wasn't buying that much at the time but grabbed some moderns that I wanted to read (MARS ATTACKS!) and my buddy picked up a bunch of BA Horror. Maximum Comics was very nice & very clean but didn't have a lot of back issues. Alternate Reality Comics was perhaps the cleanest store I've ever been to and the owner was incredibly cool. They had a decent back issue collection. Nothing too exciting but some nice picture frame DD's in HG. Torpedo Comics is well, Torpedo Comics. Just amazing keys, slabs, tight grading and will break your wallet in a good way I guess. Action Comics & Games in Henderson , NV - 20 min from the strip - is very spacious and has a decent back issue collection. There are about 8-10 others and I'm sure others will add their .02 (thumbsu