• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1 cgc 4.5 Thor 134 CGC 9.4 Daredevils up on Ebay

31 posts in this topic

Hey all, check out these auctions. I am having to part with my Avengers 1 4.5.Not going to get into the reasones again, nut check out my other thread to see if ya want.

I have some Avengers, a Thor, and some DD's up for grabs. I will be adding soe more DD's that i will end at the same time as the others.

Thrill bids welcomed. The reserves are set to what I believe to be reasonable amounts on the Avengers 1 and the Thor 134.

Linkage

Not there...

Is it fixed priced?

Fixed priced and relisted items sometimes don't show up in searches on the day of listing.

foreheadslap.gif

No, its a regular auciton style with a reserve and buy it now. I dont understand it.

Where the heck is that Cantanker detective guy when ya need'em!? poke2.gif

No, its a regular auciton style with a reserve and buy it now. I dont understand it.

Where the heck is that Cantanker detective guy when ya need'em!? poke2.gif

He's busy giving out badges. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Arex buddy, it takes about 1 hour for the auction to show up on a search after they've started.

NOVICE!! sumo.gif

flowerred.gif

Yeah, but everything else has shown up expect for about 2 other auctions.

I dunno, probably will be fine tomorrow.

I'm the high bidder on the Avengers 1! acclaim.gif

Knocked ya. gossip.gif

Arex, the whole ebay listing system is weird. Sometimes when i'm doing mass listing, they pop up in a totally different order than I listed them. Sometimes you can list a book and it pops up in 5 minutes, other times it can take up to two hours. There must be some rhyme or reason to it, but what it is I have no idea.

So never fear, I don't think anything went wrong with your listings. Just give it a few hours.

I'm the high bidder on the Avengers 1! acclaim.gif

What's the link to your Thor 134? poke2.gif

Thor 134

High bidder! acclaim.gif

I didn't think it would be a 9.4.... tongue.gif

I had hoped for a nice Fine I could snipe for $10. poke2.gif

Yeah, it'll be alright soon. BTW, drove through the Carolina's on my way to FL and back...what a great bunch of friendly people you Southerners are! Saw some sites and also bought a killer lot of very early hi grade FF's in SC grin.gif

Good luck on the auctions....